Monday 23 June 2008


Rachel and Heidi set off this morning to go to a party up on the Moor. I am working today and so they are staying for a day or two as it is Gran’s birthday tomorrow as well. I believe Heidi was in charge of the presents in the back of the car.

The weather is turning good again and so more frocks come out. Must be the party season.

Back from work I tuck into some very cold but nice cider and mow the lawn and do some weeding as it is nice. I can hear the peacocks from the zoo over the road, and hear the hornbills as well. No lions today as the wind is in the wrong direction I think. All rather summery.

On the washing line are a whole line of Heidi’s cloth nappies and I gather these in afold them up neatly, ready for her return.

Tonight is a stir fry and I have discovered allsorts in the fridge to throw in. All within date but means I can clear space for the next shop…..

1 comment:

MsCatMinder said...

wow what a smiley baby , lovely to catch up with the blog , amazing the butterfly visiting Rachel and Heidi .