Wednesday 30 July 2008




Heidi and Rachel have been away for a day or two, up on the ‘moor seeing friends and relatives.

Today when I got home I found Heidi in her favourite armchair (or bouncer) fast asleep whilst R did some work and jobs around the house. She seems to be getting the hang of night times now, and a strategically placed meal before deep sleep enables her to doze through to the early morning.

Once awake this evening I get her smile and she heads upstairs to get into her towelling sleep suit. Very smiley and relaxed, she lies back in her Moses basket trying to pull the blanket over her head. She is hiding from us I think, and I keep pulling it back so we can see her little round chops.

A big smile and she pulls the thing over her head once again, grinning as she does so. Hands are very useful she has found, though she does resist on the nail clipping.

It’s great to see her slowly learning things, and she seems cheery today. Must be the weather….

No comments: